Tuesday 1 November 2011

Eye Candy

What do you get when you fill a room with lot's of talented photographers? First of all a brilliant picture taken by Gerhard Nel.


And lot's of yellow and sunny eyecandy! From Inge Jong-Van Tiel I received these gorgeous photo's!



Or how about these from Corinne Delis? With dinner after the workshop I sat at the table with Corinne and Inge and I had a wonderful evening. Almost missed my train home. These ladies are so kind and passionate about weddingphotography!



And I couldn't let you miss out on these pics by Jennifer Hejna!


And last but definitely not least!! Feast your eyes on this eye candy, by Anouschka Rokebrand




I'm sorry for the overload on pics but they are all so gorgeous, I can't let you miss out on one of them.

The amazing vendors working together on this shoot:

Photo's on this blog: Christine Meintjes
Behind the scenes photographer: Gerhard Nel Photography
Photolocation: Landgoed Te Werve
Organisation: Anouschka Rokebrand and
Jo-Anne van der Lelij
Styling: a collaboration between Jo-Anne , Nancy and Brigitte
Ceremoniemeesters van der Lelij: Jo-Anne van der Lelij
Hair and Make-up: Cynthia Heydra for Hey Beauty
Flowers: Pink9Design, Nancy & Edwin
Weddingdress and shoes: Victors Wedding Design
Stationery (by Envelopments): MarryWise, Brigitte Mes
Cake, cupcakes: My Sweet Appetite, Marieke de Korte
Outfit groom: Roka
Videography: Unicorn Wedding Films, Ryan de Wit

No comments:

Post a Comment